Vos données sont traitées et collectées par Lepape qui agit en tant que responsable de traitement, conformément à la loi Informatique et Libertés et au RGPD. Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement de vos données à caractère personnel, vous pouvez consulter notre politique de confidentialité.
Nike Zoom Elite + 5: exceptional stability and cushioning
Built for speed, the Nike Zoom Elite + 5 Men's Running Shoe holds the foot in place while providing exceptional ventilation thanks to the large mesh panels on the upper.
- Mesh upper for more ventilation and reinforcements in strategic places for optimal support
- Nike Zoom unit in the forefoot for responsive cushioning, closer to the ground
- Waffle patterned outsole for better grip on many surfaces
- Flex grooves along the outsole for a smooth ride
The Nike Zoom Elite + 5 is designed to combine lightness and support. The mesh upper reduces the weight of the shoe and provides excellent ventilation. Ultra-fine synthetic leather overlays keep the foot in place for added stability and comfort.
When you run, the sole of the foot is subjected to many impacts. To cushion landings, the Nike Zoom Elite + 5 features a slim Nike Zoom unit that provides dynamic bounce in the forefoot. A Cushlon protective pad runs through two-thirds of the midsole to effectively cushion impact, especially for runners landing on the midfoot.
- Inner sock hugs the contour of the foot for a personalized fit
- Reflective elements for better visibility in dark weather
- Durable rubber outsole for a more efficient stride
Nike + is designed for athletes who want to measure and track their progress against their goals. To get instant feedback, you'll need Nike + shoes and one of the following:
- The Nike + GPS watch powered by TomTom®
- Nike + SportBand (sensor included)
- iPod® nano and Nike + iPod Sport kit (including an iPod nano sensor and receiver)
- iPod touch 2G and Nike + sensor
- iPhone 3GS and Nike + sensor
When placed under the insole of the left Nike + shoe, the sensor measures speed, distance traveled, time elapsed, as well as calories burned. This information is transmitted directly to the receiver to ensure real-time feedback. To know more.
Lightweight, ultra-responsive and responsive cushioning. Incredibly flat, the Nike Zoom unit keeps the foot closer to the ground, for optimal feel and exceptional maneuverability. Ultra light. Ultra-responsive.
-The very light mesh offers great breathability and provides excellent comfort. -The ADAPTIVE FIT support system wraps around the midfoot. It is directly integrated into the laces and attached under the foot for total coverage of the midfoot. - Microfiber inserts to reinforce the support of the foot in key areas. - The sockliner is modeled to your foot to improve the comfort of reception - retro-reflective elements allow better visibility - space for crushing the toes during the propulsion phases of the stride.
- CMP-002 (Phylon) midsole provides lightness and comfort - Side crash pad with a softer density on ¾ of the length to absorb shock from impact, and helps reduce the effects of pronation. -The crash pad also allows adaptation to the runner whose impact is very strong in the midfoot.
- BRS 1000 on the heel for better wear resistance. - - Solid rubber embossed on the side - - Ecological rubber waffle sole for multi-surface traction. - -Flexion notches strategically placed to suit a man or a woman, which improve flexibility for a better roll of the foot and a more natural stride.
Runner Profile: Running: This shoe gives you all the comfort, support, and fit you need without unnecessary extras. Enjoy your run without thinking about your feet
|Product Name||Zoom Elite|
|Type of use||Training & Competition|
Guide des tailles - Chaussures Nike HommeTo make it easier for you to read them, our sizing guides, developed by us, are specific to each range of products, each brand and each type.
Mesurez votre pied
Equipez vous d'un centimètre et mesurez la longueur de votre pied à l'aide du pédimètre à télécharger et à imprimer :
Votre pied gonfle pendant l'effort : ajoutez 1 centimètre à la longueur que vous venez de mesurer.
Trouvez votre pointure
Pour les tailles mixtes les tailles US indiquent
l'équivalent Femme / puis Homme
Sélectionnez dans les tableaux ci-contre la mesure que vous venez de relever. Votre pointure s'affiche sur la droite !