To transport your bike on journeys/travels or to store it at home without damaging it, a bike transport bag is essential.
Much more than just a suitcase, the mountain bike transport bag has many advantages. Space-saving, flexible or rigid, often reinforced, the cover can be fitted with wheels and specific locations for the different parts of your bike
How do I choose a bicycle transport bag?
- You are transporting your bike on a train/plane: opt for a rigid cover
that will protect your bike from shocks; you will avoid unpleasant surprises on arrival on the tarmac/quay.
- You want to protect your bike from dust accumulation on your terrace or in a garage: the cover
fits the shape of the bike to isolate it as much as possible from dirt.
- If you want to protect your car (seats, interior and boot) from dirt caused by the bike, a soft cover
will do the trick.Among the most popular models are :
- the Scicon Travel Plus Racing cover
This flexible model, with a very good price-performance ratio, is ideal for transporting road bikes by car and train;
- the Scicon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Triathlon cover
This semi-rigid model is very popular with triathlon and time trial bike owners.
- the Scicon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Road cover
This semi-rigid model is a reference for professional road racers.