Vos données sont traitées et collectées par Lepape qui agit en tant que responsable de traitement, conformément à la loi Informatique et Libertés et au RGPD. Pour plus d'informations sur le traitement de vos données à caractère personnel, vous pouvez consulter notre politique de confidentialité.
Designed to meet the demands of world-class athletes as well as less experienced athletes, Radarlock ™ is a game-changer with a new definition of performance.
- Oakley SWITCHLOCK ™ technology for quick and easy screen changes.
- Durability and all-day comfort with the lightweight, stress-resistant O'Matter frame.
- Air-flow ventilation channels on the branches for cooling comfort.
- Unobtainium sleeves that maintain the frame even with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of the three-point fit that keeps the screen in precise optical alignment.
- Several options of interchangeable Unobtainium sleeves and nose pads, customizable fit that maximizes comfort.
- Metallic icons
The glasses :
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- The Polaric Ellipsoid geometry of the lenses allows clarity to be extended in peripheral vision.
- Curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Polarized options
- Minimized reflections thanks to a technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material which filters 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Options of Oakley photochromic lenses: The glass darkens with light and becomes brighter on an overcast day.
- Iridium glass
- Surface treatment that reduces glare and optimizes light transmission
- Ventilated or non-ventilated glasses
Radarlocks are delivered with :
- 2 screens
- An Oakley Soft Vault case
- 2 interchangeable pads
- 1 MICROCLEAR ™ bag for storing and cleaning the screens
It is a system that allows you to change lenses in the blink of an eye.
|Product Name||Radarlock Path|